15-50 Watt LED 120VAC~277VAC NexGen LFS Sleek Flood Light. Light Output is Type II (120° x 90°) Wide Flood beam angle. Includes your choice of an adjustable 1/2″ NPT Knuckle or Trunnion Mount (see item options above). Replaces 175-575 Watt Halogen Fixtures. This fixture consumes about 90% less electricity vs. Halogen! Never change another bulb or ballast again! Just install these and forget about them for 10-20+ years! Great for high output outdoor lighting applications. You can set this LED flood light to50 Watts, 30 Watts, 20 Watts or 15 Watts! Of course all wattage settings are fully 0-10V Dimmable so you can make the lights as bright or dim as you want!
- CONSTRUCTION: Heavy Duty Premium ADC12 Aluminum Alloy construction powder coated in a Bronze finish. ADC12 Aluminum Alloy offers far superior protection to the elements over standard Cast Aluminum! IP67 Rated for use in outdoor wet location environments, but also suitable for indoor use.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120VAC~277VAC Multi-Tap, making this perfect for commercial or residential applications.
- IP RATING: IP67 Rated for use in outdoor wet location environments, but also suitable for indoor use.
- BEAM ANGLE: Type II 120° x 90 Wide Flood beam angle makes this light ideal for general flood lighting!
- LUMENS: 6,700 Max Lumens (2,010 Lumens in 15W Mode, 2,680 Lumens in 20W Mode, 4,020 Lumens in 30W mode, and 6,700 Lumens in 50W Mode).
- LED RATED LIFE: 100,000+ Hours, meaning if you were to use these fixtures for 8 hours per day, 365 days per year, these LED fixtures will last you over 34 YEARS! To put this into perspective, if you were to run this fixture 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, it would stay lit for over 11 years!!!
- CRI: >83. The higher the CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating, the better! CRI represents the amount of the spectrum used in the light output, i.e. the higher the value, the better the color clarity you will see from the light! LED doesn’t just save you money in energy costs, but it gives you a BETTER light versus Fluorescent. You will SEE the difference!
- INSTALLATION & MOUNTING: Comes with your choice of a 1/2″ NPT Knuckle Mount or Trunnion Mount. The 1/2″ NPT Mounting fits either Junction Boxes (not included) or our optional Rocket Post. Optional 17.5″ Rocket Post and 4″ Diameter Surface mount Base (fits 4″ OD Round Junction Boxes) are available. See images and options above. Trunnion Mount simply installs onto any flat surface.
- WARRANTY: 7 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.